Since 1970 American Augers has been the industry leader in auger boring technology and a continual pioneer in design and manufacturing. The one simple goal has been to make sure that customers are given a machine that has an enormous range of thrust, torque, and horsepower to meet the challenges of any working environment.
Quik Tran™ Auger Boring Machine Benefits
Quik Tran™ - the fast return system made available exclusively from American Augers. It provides up to 10,000 lbs of push/pull at high speed, with no dogging or winching during retract, because the Quik Tran™ system engages directly to the machine track. The Quik Tran™ benefit makes for easier machine operation in challenging work climates or conditions.
American Augers auger boring machines are designed with the Quik Split™ frame design. This feature allows the machine to be separated into sections to accommodate lighter and faster lifts into and out of the bore pit. It also aids the operator in to facilitate better and safer machine positioning.
Why Auger Boring Machines by American Augers?
- Increased ability to pull auger, steering rods, and push product.
- Increased visibility to the master pusher.
- Low centerline and wide stance provide increased stability.
- Hydraulically assisted clutch is easier and more comfortable to operate.
- No hook rollers; machine locks safely to the track.
- Ergonomic operating button allows for feathering the rotation and slow turn of the shaft for easy auger installation.
- Vivid graphics guide safe and proper machine operation.
- Worldwide parts and technical service support.