American Augers offers the Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) program to customers, as to apply credit consideration for any returned purchased or warranty eligible parts. American Augers reserves the right to maintain certain Terms & Conditions for this program (see below) & evaluate all returns for credit consideration.
For a Return Authorization Number please contact:
Joe Howard: (419) 869-1577
(RMA) Terms & Conditions
- No returns will be accepted unless an authorized RMA number has been issued by American Augers.
- All RMA requests must be made no later than 30 days after the initial invoice date.
- A 20% re-stocking charge will be assessed for items returned, as non- defective, or not sent by a mistake of American Augers or its vendors.
- All items must be received by American Augers no later than 10 days after the requested RMA number has been issued in order to have credit consideration.
- Return freight method must be by standard ground unless otherwise authorized by American Augers.
- All return shipping containers must contain parts with American Augers part numbers, the appropriate labels, and a completed RMA form with an authorization number. Missing information or documentation may disqualify the return from being considered for credit consideration.
- Items that are out of Warranty or from Special Order status will not be eligible for RMA credit consideration.
- Sold new non-defective parts returned used or installed will not be eligible for credit consideration without prior approval from American Augers.
- Returns received with undocumented parts, missing parts, or parts without labels will not be eligible for credit consideration.